Sunday, March 15, 2009



One more week to go.

It's Monday, March 16 and I will be leaving Wellington at 3 am. Josh, Charlotte, and I will be off to the South Island via Picton. We will be checking out some wineries, beaches, hikes and what not before I fly back to Auckland the SF on Saturday. The wedding yesterday was beautiful and the weather was just plain amazing. Woke up early yesterday and had some alone time as I ventured to the Te Papa Museum before attending Perry and Anna's wedding. The museum is really cool as there is a lot of Maori/ New Zealand history in it and some interactive aspects to different pieces such as the Earthquake house. There's a Monet exhibit but I didn't bother going to it as I wanted to see the exhibits specific to the area. Will upload loads of video and pictures to my flickr, facebook... once I return to the states. Here is a video of a hike we did early last week when visiting Whiri's hometown.