Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It is 5:10 Tuesday. I sit here in the Board of Education waiting, just waiting. The piece of pizza I want is sitting on the break table but I can't eat it yet. There is a dude, yes a dude sitting at the table. He is talking to another dude. I believe it's about business. What kind I don't know, they are just far enough away so that I can't listen without making it obvious. It is rainy so that means no running or biking today. Don't want to catch a cold, it might turn into influenza which could turn into something far worse. Tonight I will swim for as long as my mind allows me to. Boredom is a very bad problem when your head is underwater and you keep looking at the same stupid line. Oh, gotta go. The men have got up and my piece of pizza is waiting for me. Pictures of it's destruction will come later. For now, I will let you imagine my gastronomic experience. Big word, eh. Hope it's being used right. Itadakimasu