Sunday, March 12, 2006



On March 11, 2006 There was a charity event held by some of us who went to India over break. We gave a presentation on the trip, sold cookies, sold ourselves, took donations, and had a grand ole time. I started the night off strong but the day's exercise got the best of me and I had to call it a night before everybody else was ready to go. In the end, I spoke some Japanese, had a couple drinks, was bought in an auction, returned her money, and slept. It was 2:30 and I just wanted to go home. The group was going on to karaoke and so I gave back the girl back the money she paid. For those of you who are confused, 5 of us guys were auctioned off at the party to be somebody's "slave", "manservant", whatnot. Well, I felt bad because I wasn't going to the 2nd party and so I returned the money she paid. All in all the turnout was pretty low but we still ended up raising about 8 man (800 dollars) which will go to the orphans and school we visited in India.