Saturday, June 03, 2006

It's only 3:35 but I feel like the entire day is over. I was supposed to do a mini triathlon today but I hurt my leg yesterday in a soccer game so day is been reduced to a day of sitting, eating, sleeping, and reading. I can't remember the last time I did absolutely nothing for an entire day. There's a lot of I need to do but today I can't seem to muster up the energy to. Funny, considering I was going to do 3 sports today. My naps aren't even productive as mosquitoes always seem to attack me when I just start to dream. Does anybody else ever not to anything at all for a day, and I don't mean the "hangover do nothing" days.? It's all so new to me and I don't like it. So I sit here in my relative's house alone waiting for my cousin to come home so we can trade cars so I can drive back to my apartment. The seconds feel like minutes, the minutes like hours, my eyelids grow heavy. Time for my 13th nap of the day.