Monday, September 04, 2006

So a week has passed since I left Okinawa. I've visited San Francisco, outside Sacramento, Oregon. And now here I am in the Portland airport getting ready to take a red eye to Charlotte N.C. My friend Pat will be flying into Charlotte a couple hours after me and the our friend JT will be picking us up. Will be hanging out for a couple days before heading to my sis, Michelle's place. Well, that's the future. Time to fill you in on the past and present. Checked out San Francisco courtesy of my friends Gus and Jennie. Went to Rocklin,CA to meet up with my Uncle John and fam. Played some soccer, swam in a pool, ate some good food, went mountain biking, and relaxed. Took a train back to San Francisco, rented a bike and sightsaw stuff like Pier 39 and the Golden Gate bridge. In Oregon, went to my friends Jeff and Hillary's wedding. Met some wonderful people and again got to hang out in a pool. Transition back to America going bery well (chinese accent). Well, off to North Carolina I go. The adventure continues...
こんにちは、
もう一週間過ぎて、アメリカにちょっとなれました。今までたくさん友達会って、本当に楽しんでます!CaliforniaとOregonに行って、アメリカンサイズのご飯食べて、アメリカンサイズの飲み物を飲んで、太ったかもしれません。今から妹の所に行きます。行ってきます。。。

 Golden Gate Bridge
Mountain Biking

Jeff and Hillary's wedding