Monday, June 04, 2007

Welcome to America.

Today started out like any normal Monday but by noon, all that changed. Apparently there was a shooting a couple blocks away, followed by a chase, with the bad guy jumping out of his car and running away on foot then getting caught a couple minutes later. The bad guy decided to try and turn up the street I work on and that was his big mistake. The street I work on is a one-way street which is why he had to flee on foot. He happened to "park" right in front of my building which brought roughly a dozen cop cars and a lot more cops into the area. There were undercover cops, cops with big guns, big cops, little cops, boy cops, girl cops, and 1 shirtless villain who tried to escape. All this made me a little late for my chiropractor appointment as nobody was allowed to leave my building for about 15 minutes. Here is a link to the story and also some pics I took with my cellphone.
Crime