Friday, September 12, 2008


Over the next couple weeks I will be using this blog to inform y'all of some cool new websites/technologies that I've been hearing about that may make your internet experience more enjoyable and consolidate different aspects of your everyday life. I attended TechCrunch50 on behalf of a client of mine and got to see a bunch of cool companies present their products. Another thing I'll be showing off is my uniform for work... I do most of my work either at my apartment or in coffee shops and so my everyday attire has changed from when I was working in the financial district. From business casual a few months ago, now you will most likely see me in jeans and a t-shirt. The t-shirts are pretty cool and I will post them up here along with where you can find it. The shirt above was designed by 5733