Tuesday, August 04, 2009

By the way the day began I thought that it was going to be great. Had some quality meetings today regarding moving forward on some web ideas, great networking, and made the choice to purchase a car that is pretty sweet. But then I got home and it all went to... First letter I open and guess what, I have to report for jury duty next week. Second letter and whoopee, my mileage from my trip to New Zealand won't be credited. Here's the nail in the coffin; I spent over 45 min. on the phone with AT&T and 2Wire customer service trying to get my lovely internet working at my apartment. The instructions for setting up internet are really straight forward but apparently the person who wrote the instructions has never actually set up internet at his or her place... that's my take. So after 45 minutes of doing everything they told me to do, it appears that they want me to be home from 8 am - 8 pm on a certain day next week but that just happens to coincide with the day I get to go to court. Looks like this saga may last a bit longer than I thought it would. It's only 5 pm and hopefully a good tough M2 class will work out my aggression. I try not to blog about displeasing personal topics but sometimes you just need to release the tension via whatever you have. In my case, the internet. Serenity now, serenity now... don't want to pull a kramer.