Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Maybe...

It's been 2 weeks since the triathlon, a couple days since my parents left, and 2 days of work after a week off. I don't know but I'm thinking maybe I'm ready to leave Okinawa. Don't get me wrong, the last few weeks have been Awesome but maybe that's the problem. I'm at a low point after all the highs of the past weeks. I'm hoping that this sinking feeling about being here will dissipate over the next few days but I tell ya, Sunday was rough. My parents left Saturday and there were also other factors that just made me think maybe it's time for a change of scenery. I'm 27 years old, been in Okinawa 5 years and I think I've done all that I want to in Okinawa for now. But I'm getting restless and I don't see any answers for the future. No good jobs here, the dating scene has proven fruitless, and also I just wanna see what else is out there. I have some great pics that will follow up this less than exciting entry and will be loading them up in the next couple days. And no matter how uncertain I sound, I live with no regrets but I better get a move on before I start regretting being here. Who knows, in the end I might be decide to move back to Okinawa but for that to happen I've got to go. The next question is where.?!