Saturday, December 09, 2006

Today has been a slow day. I woke up around 11 fully refreshed thinking I'd do something today like ride my bike or go for a run, maybe a walk. My bike arrived yesterday from Michigan and I put it together this morning but didn't end up going for a ride. Instead I needed to first go to the dry cleaners to get a pair of pants hemmed. Well, I walked to the cleaners, put my pants on the counter, and lo and behold, wrong pair of pants. I ran back home, got the right pair, and dropped them off. The funny thing is, the first pair of pants are a bit short and when I dropped off the right pair, the lady told me she could fix my other pair too. So I went home got the first pair, dropped them off, and proceeded to buy a lock at a sports store so I could lock my bike up. San Francisco apparently has more bike thefts than anywhere else in the country. By the time I got back to my apartment I decided to just lock up my bike and relax. So saturday has turned out to be a lazy t.v. watching day. I'm getting caught up on College football and my favorite commercial comes on. After all of the wordage you have read thus far, this is the reason I decided to put a post up. This Liberty Mutual commercial rocks. Just tugs at the heart strings and makes you wanna be a better person. Pay it forward.