Monday, May 14, 2007

100 Posts!

It's taken me roughly a year and a half but this is my 100th post. It hasn't always been easy and some of my posts, well, most of my posts were pictures but in the end 100 is still 100. So without further ado, I will write my 100th post...

What do you think it's going to be about? And the title is...

MY FITBALL

So for the past couple weeks, I've been pondering buying a fitball for work. Since I sit all day and my back isn't in the greatest shape right now, I thought I'd buy something to help me out. I purchased a 65 inch blue fitball that my Chiropractor recommended. I usually spend about 2 hours of the day on it and I must say that it has made my posture better and my core muscles are getting somewhat of a workout. Along with seeing the chiropractor twice a week, I am also doing some rehab which is mostly different stretches to strengthen my core (back, abs, butt). Overall, I'm doing well and still training for my next race.