Thursday, November 08, 2007

Take a picture & Zoobilidoo it's on the web

So you want a memory card that will automatically upload your pictures from your camera?  Well, here's what you've been waiting for.  It's called the Eye-fi and it holds 2 GB.  It apparently has an antenna and wi-fi built into it.  I haven't done much research besides reading the NY Times article ( http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/08/technology/personaltech/08wifi.html) but my one concern is what if I take a bunch of pictures and a couple of them aren't pictures I want put on the web.  I'm guessing that they've thought of this and look forward to hearing about what people think after using it.  For now, I'm ok with the strenuous and time consuming work of connecting a USB cord to my computer and dragging my photos.  If you're going to buy it, I guess it costs about $100.