Sunday, April 13, 2008

This weekend was a wonderfully warm and sunny one. While I had a great time exercising outside and enjoying the days, the meals I ate stick out in my mind. I ate out for most of my meals and for some reason, the service was pretty bad at all the places I went to. The three restaurants that I'm thinking of were each in very different parts of the city and at different times but they must have been in contact as to where I was going. I drink a lot of water when I'm out. I know that. But apparently the restaurants that I went to are rationing water as they had trouble refilling my glass. Here's something that never happens but I actually returned a dish at dinner last night. It was yakitori and it was blatantly burnt. I really don't know what the restaurant was thinking, they didn't even try to scrape off the burnt parts. Oh well, won't be going back there. This will be a short week as I leave for Boston on Friday morning. Very excited! Have a lovely week, my lovely readers :)

Here is a link to a song that my friend Bill wrote about in his blog: Letter from God to man. Not the type of music that I usually listen to but enjoyed the lyrics. If you want to read the lyrics just go to my friend Bill Serrano's blog.