Monday, March 26, 2007

On March 22, 2007 I took a redeye flight out to Winston Salem, North Carolina. My sister had just had a baby on March 11 and I was flying out to surprise her. Everyone knew except for her. My brother in law, Jeremy, picked me up from the airport and dropped me off before she got home. When she arrived back, I called her and proceeded to talk to her. She didn't notice I was in her house until I was practically standing next to her. It would have been a wonderful video to show as she jumped when she figured out I was there. I had a great time hanging out, albeit, most of my time there was spent sleeping or being awake but tired. I can't wait to see my nieces again!
3月22日にNorth Carolina州に行きました。妹の所に行った。妹(Michelle)はびっくりしました。3月11日にMadelyn(マディリン)Isa伊佐 Bollman(ボールマン)が生まれました。伊佐はMadelynの日本名です。Middle nameって言う。私のMiddle nameは隼人です。妹の子どもとたくさん遊びました。