Tuesday, October 21, 2008

After pretty much a month of traveling, I am now back in SF and will be for at least 3 whole weeks. From Sept. 21 to Oct. 19, I visited Tokyo, Okinawa, New Orleans, Boone North Carolina, and Toledo Ohio. I had the pleasure of working, visiting family & friends, and racing during the past month and now find myself in the ever comfortable place called home. Half the time I was jet-lagged and the other half found me with allergy issues or colds. But still a wonderful time.
After visiting my sister and her fam in North Carolina and Derek & Kerrie in Toledo, I now have house envy, car envy, marriage envy, 9-5 job envy, changing of the seasons envy... you get the picture. Well, that envy is slowly subsiding as I get back into my routine here in SF. The house can wait and will have to as I don't have $600,000 to invest in a studio apt. overlooking another building. The car would totally be a pain as parking is atrocious and marriage is definitely something that can wait. I kinda work 9-5 right now... I'm at least awake during those hours. The leaves changing colors were beautiful but watching my dad rake all of them up everyday and also, my allergies were going crazy, sneezing, coughing, runny nose, itchy eyes... let me think that I like always green trees.
I'll try to upload pics of my adventures but if you can't wait, feel free to check out my flickr page. There is a link to it on the right hand side of the blog.