Tuesday, February 13, 2007


We're a month and a half into the new year and what do I have to show for myself? I'll first start out with the topic of religion. It's taken me a while but I think I've maybe found a church I'll go to regularly here. It's called Glide and it's within walking distance from my apt. It's got a lot of energy and is full of love for Christ and people. Next, would have to be my hobbies. I've been playing on a soccer team lately. It's a mildly competitive co-ed league (7 guys, 4 girls on the field) and I've been mostly playing sweeper. This past week, I scored a goal! A free kick from about 30 yards out. I bent it like Beckham. Last week I signed up for a marathon so training will begin as soon as my back stops spasming. Instead of running, I'm swimming and starting yoga to keep some sort of a routine. I ran a 5km a couple weeks ago and will be doing another one this coming weekend. Work is going well and I can't believe how much I've learned in the past 3 months. Here are some pics from the past month. I'm afraid I haven't taken many pictures but I'll work on that. Ethiopian dinner. Dig in with your hands. Eating here was good but brought back memories of India which was good yet bad. Getting sick in India wasn't fun.


Arbys. Before and after eating 4 sandwiches. What was I thinking?


2007 JETAANC Shinnenkai. I'm the new Treasurer.

お久しぶり!最近日本で全然書いてなくて、すみません。私は今元気でーす。
先週にマラソンに申し込みました。4月29日に走ります。でも、先週の木曜日から腰が痛くてあんまりトレイニングできません。仕事はなんとなく慣れました。San Franciscoに遊ぶ所がたくさんあるけどあんまり遊ばない。平日に仕事終わったらジムに行くから酒を飲まない。それと、サッカーチームを入って毎週日曜日に試合あります。男女こんごうチームです。楽しいけど沖縄のチームのレベルより低い。

それで。。。またね。今からもっとBlogに書くのは頑張ります。