Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's been a minute since I put anything new on my blog. I've gotten busy in San Francisco as I become more acquainted with the different social scenes. Work hasn't changed much but I'm getting the hang of it and I also have health insurance now. YEAH! My routine is a lot like it was in Okinawa now; work, gym, go home is what I do during the week. On the weekends, I'll throw a little drinking into the scene and I take lots of walks/ runs outside. It really is a great city to see by foot. The hills can be a tad daunting but I've pretty much gotten used to it. I'll be putting some pictures and videos up in the next couple days. I've been considering eating subway as my "go to" meal after the gym. It's only 6 grams of fat or something right? I'm not trying to lose weight but after work and the gym I'm pretty exhausted and don't feel like cooking dinner for one. I usually settle for some pasta at home or a frozen dinner. It's a beautiful day here and time for me to go for another walk.